In compliance with the information duty stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Encuesta Fácil S.L. (hereinafter, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM) as the owner of the website www.encuestafacil.com, states:
- Company name: Encuesta Fácil, S.L.
- Registered office: C/. Rey, 11 Aranjuez - Madrid - España
Tax identification code: B84348069
Email address: : CustomerService@encuestafacil.com
Registration data in the Commercial Registry of Madrid: Volume 21385, Folio 84, Section 8a, Page M-380, 160, Inscription 1ª.
- Page, domain that is made available to Internet Users.
- User, natural or legal person that uses or navigates through the Page.
- Content, are the pages that make up the entire domain Encuestafacil.com, which make up the information and services that ENCUESTAFACIL.COM made available to Internet users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- Hyperlink, technique by which a User can browse through different pages of the Web, or online, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or code that contains the link.
- Cookies, technical medium for the "traceability" and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will abstain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
Encuestafacil.com provides access to the application, information and data (hereinafter, "THE CONTENTS") property of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (Encuestafacil.com) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts, to make appropriate use of the content offered through the website Encuestafacil.com, not to use them to:
- (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocacy of terrorism or infringement of human rights.
- (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Encuestafacil.com, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- (iv) try to access and, in that case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- (v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
For this purpose, THE USER obligates and commit oneself NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage to disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by ENCUESTAFACIL.COM, from other Users or from any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER obligates and commit oneself not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative.
Likewise, in accordance with all of this, THE USER may not:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that is legally allowed.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other data identifying the reservation of rights of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM or their owners, traces and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical resources established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where are the Contents or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or of the Contents.
In the same way, the USER recognizes:
- That ENCUESTAFACIL.COM will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM, their partners or their employees.
- That ENCUESTAFACIL.COM does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of form, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM also reserves the right to withdraw all content, comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public security public or that, in their judgment, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, according to the provisions of the application regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not managed or controlled by ENCUESTAFACIL.COM. Therefore, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these third-party websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (Encuestafacil.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the homepage, but it can not be reproduced in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by Encuestafacil.com.
- Will not create "Frames" of the web pages nor about the Web pages
- There will be no false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications about ENCUESTAFACIL.COM, his managers, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related on the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Content provided. .
- It will not be declared or implied that you have authorized the Hyperlink or that you have supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available on the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or content illegal, contrary to morality and to the generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the website, the configuration and design of it and the present legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its funtionability, access and use, etc.), ownership of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM or of his licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by ENCUESTAFACIL.COM, will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by ENCUESTAFACIL.COM. You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical resources, forever and wherever, be only and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM. All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are owned by ENCUESTAFACIL.COM, or in the case, by third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any rights over these trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood to be assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on the Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM, or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights thereof in any way and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical resource, without the authorization from ENCUESTAFACIL.COM.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ENCUESTAFACIL.COM or of third parties that have assigned content included in the Website, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Hiring and Payments
L'Utente potrà contrattare, i servizi prorogati (abbonamenti) di EncuestaFacil.com, ed in qualsiasi momento, annullare i pagamenti successivi, relativi ad ogni contratto.
La contrattazione dei servizi estesi di EncuestaFacil.com da parte dell'Utente obbliga lo stesso a realizzare i pagamenti per tali servizi con le condizioni stabilite da EncuestaFacil.com
L'Utente accetta pagare le tariffe applicate secondo i termini di questo accordo, includendo qualsiasi tassa o ricarico applicabile da qualsiasi amministrazione pubblica. EncuestaFacil.com si riserva il diritto a cambiare i propri prezzi in qualsiasi momento, e l'utente si compromette a consegnare a EncuestaFacil.com la corretta informazione della sua azienda, entità o persona che contratta i suoi servizi.
EncuestaFacil.com le invierà, una volta effetuato il pagamento, una ricevuta, con tutti i suoi termini, via telematica. L'Usuario potrà consultare la fattura emessa da EncuestaFacil.com via web.
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as THE USER privacy and therefore, insists on reading the Cookies Policy of our website.
12. Availability of the page
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, his Contents, or that they are updated, although it will develop his best efforts to, in that case, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in THE USER that cause failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or with character previous.
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Website and the Contents, due to non-fulfillment of the expectation of utility that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks are not suggestions or recommendations.
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM neither is responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software ), the documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the Page does not imply the obligation by ENCUESTAFACIL.COM to control the absence of virus, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the Site's service, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
13. Quality of the Page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Site, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and publicity. In no case do they offer or have the nature of a binding or contractual commitment.
ENCUESTAFACIL.COM excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER can take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
14. Availability of the Contents
The service of the Website and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. However, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Website and / or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, ENCUESTAFACIL.COM will notice in advance the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Madrid (SPAIN) Judges and Tribunals. Renouncing expressly any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
16. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.